Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-27 Origin: Site
Second: Restrained category
Four. Petrochemical & chemical
1. Newly built units with capacity less than:10 million mt/year CDU, 1.5 million mt/year FCC, 1 million mt/year continuous reforming (including aromatics extraction), 1.5 million mt/year hydrocracking.
2. Newly built units with capacity less than: 800 kt/year ethylene (naphtha craking), 130kt/year acrylonitrile, 1 million mt/year PTA, 200kt/year MEG, 200kt/year- styrene (excluding dry gas to ethylbenzene process), 100kt/year CPL, ethylene method acetic acid, 300k/year carbonyl synthesis acetic acid, natural gas to methanol (excluding natural gas with CO2 content above 20%), 1 million mt/year coal-to-methanol.
1. Conventional polyester (PET) continuous polymerization production unit with single line capacity less than 200kt/yr
2. Conventional polyester dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) production process
12. A rapier loom with a filling rate less than 600meter/min, an air jet loom with a filling rate less than 700meter/min, and a water jet loom with a filling rate less than 900meter/min.
According to the direction of the restricted category, the future industry trend begins to require equipment scale of crude oil unit above 100 million tons, PTA above 1 million tons, MEG above 200kt and polyester above 200kt.
Third: to-be-eliminated category?
14. Conventional polyester (PET) batch polymerization production process and equipment
15. Semi-automatic winding equipment for conventional polyester filament spindles with a shaft length of 900mm or less
20. Recycled polyester staple fiber production unit with diameter of screw extruder less than or equal to 90mm and below 2,000 tons/year
From the perspective of elimination category, batch polymerization, semi-automatic winding, and recycled polyester staple fiber capacity have been eliminated below the set threshold.